Police Warn of ‘Disruptive Individual,’ Suspended from Campus

Joseph+Garrison%2C+23%2C+was+suspended+from+campus+for+exhibiting+%22bizarre+and+threatening+behavior%2C%22+Friday%2C+March+8.+Report+any+sightings+of+Garrison+to+campus+police.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Joseph Garrison, 23, was suspended from campus for exhibiting

Joseph Garrison, 23, was suspended from campus for exhibiting "bizarre and threatening behavior," Friday, March 8. Report any sightings of Garrison to campus police.

Story By: Tommy Tribble, Editor-in-Chief

Campus police have suspended an FCC student from campus following “bizarre and threatening behavior on campus,” on Friday, March 8, per an emergency notification from SCCCD PD.

Joseph Garrison began exhibiting behavior described as disruptive, bizarre and threatening on Wednesday, March 6, and continued into March 7. He was suspended from campus at approximately 5 p.m. on Friday, March 8.

Garrison is a 6 foot tall White male with green eyes and brown hair. He is 23 years old.

If sighted, police advise against confrontation with Garrison. Instead report the sighting to SCCCD PD at (559) 244-5911.