CMAC to broadcast basketball games

The Community Media Access Collaborative (CMAC), along with students from Fresno State’s Department of Mass Communication and Journalism, and Sunnyside High School’s Video Production Academy will join forces to broadcast Fresno City College men’s basketball home games this season.

“CMAC is the public access, to the fresno and clovis area, a members based organization that allows people to come in and get in on video production and all the tools needed to make their own stories within the community.” said Andrew Tosci, mobile production engineer for CMAC.

Fresno State’s Department of Mass Communication and Journalism prepares students for careers in Journalism, Advertising, Multimedia and Public Relations. Graduates of the program are well represented on the staffs of many of America’s finest newspapers, radio and television stations, film production companies, advertising agencies, and public relations firms.

Sunnyside High School is part of the Fresno Unified School District. The Sunnyside High School Video Production Academy gives students the freedom to explore the use of video technology in various entertainment and industry sectors. Plus, they receive hands-on training in pre- and post-production jobs, current and emerging technologies, and the collaborative nature of the creative process.